BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

I hope i'll make you proud.

Day after day goes by,
but the pain never goes away.
Through the years we have grown up
Now we are about to split up.
We lived, We grew.
 Teaching
each other what we needed to know. 
You came into my life 8 years ago 
and blessed me with the most
amazing friendship anyone could
ask for.  
I'll always be there for you
and I'll always stay true.
You are a part of me
that everyone will see.
You are my sister, my friend. 
Hopefully it'll stay that way til the end.
Don't ever let anyone take my place
they'll never face all the
times we shared. 
Your going to university,
i'm going to high school.
It hurts me to know that, when i need you
the most you'll be gone. 
I hope i'll make you proud.
All our memories will be locked up tight
even all our stupid fights.
The laughs, the tears, the cries, the fears
have built up over the eight years.
No matter what obstacles we face 
  i'll always be here. 
As this poems, ends
theres only one thing i want to send
Promise me you won't forget me,
Promise me you'll come back to see me someday.